Explore Catamount Country!!! Campus tours are a great way to get to see the campus
and learn a little bit about the buildings and activities on campus.
Campus tours will not be held on weekends, when the university is closed, or when
on campus events preclude doing tours of campus. Those dates are listed here:
- Monday, January 15th
- Friday, February 23rd
- Friday, March 23rd
- Friday, March 30th
The schedules for summer campus tours will be posted online by Friday, May 4th.
- Directions to campus can be found here.
- Once you enter campus at the main entrance, you will veer to the right of the round-a-bout
and then take a right at the stoplight, go over the creek, and 50 yards ahead of you
is the entrance to the Admissions Office. You may park in any spaces that have the Future Catamount sign on the post or any
space that has yellow lines.
- A digital campus map can be found here. Click on the Support Offices checkbox. The top green S marker (of the 2) just above
the Intramural Field is where your tour will now start.
- Tours depart promptly on the hour. Please arrive 10 minutes early to complete a visitor's
card. We are looking forward to seeing you on campus and want to make sure that you
have a successful visit. If you have any requests or special needs, please make sure
to let us know so that we can accommodate you!
- A student ambassador will be your guide for an extensive walking tour of the campus.
Please make sure you wear comfortable shoes. We also recommend that you carry a bottle
of water on warm days.
- No pets are allowed on the tours except for service animals.
- No smoking is allowed on the tours.
Register for a Tour:
You may register for a tour online by clicking on the link below. Once you have created
a student account, then please select the appropriate day and time you would like
to visit. Or, you can call the Office of Admission (1-877-928-4968) at least one day
prior to your visit.
Register a Group for a Tour:
If you would like to coordinate a tour for a group of 10 or more students (school groups, special groups, etc.), please click the following link:
Please do not register the groups through the above registration options.