The Controller's Office is an administrative department within the Division of Administration
and Finance. The University Controller is the department head for this office which is comprised
of the following units:
- General Accounting - administration for the general ledger, cash management, fixed
assets, construction accounting, and check printing.
- Cashiers - all cashiering functions.
- Student Accounts - administration of Student Accounts Receivable.
- Systems and Procedures - administration of the Banner Chart of Accounts, processing
and technology improvements.
- Financial Reporting - responsible for the University's GASB 35 reporting and all other
required University reporting.
- UNC Business Process Standards.
The Controller's Office is committed to an ethical work environment and is committed
to following University policies to ensure the integrity of financial transactions.
Controller's Office Organizational Chart